Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to .
The SCCM Quick Start setup wizard opens to the first step.
- Enter the MID server user credentials.
- Click Next to navigate to Install MID Server page.
- Navigate to Discovery > MID Server > Installation Instructions and follow the instructions to install the MID Server.
After successful installation, you can see that the MID Server is Connected.
- Click Validate.
- Click Next to proceed to the Data Source page.
- Complete the Data Source page setup.
- [Optional] Click Test Connection to verify connection to your data source.
- After successful connection, click Next to proceed to the Schedule page.
- Complete the fields to define when the schedule should run.
- Click Next.
- Confirm that you have entered all of the required information.
- Click Next.
- In the Congratulations page that opens, click Execute Now to begin the SCCM discovery process.
After SCCM discovery process is complete, you can see all Software CIs under Asset & Configuration > Software, but no Computer CIs imported under Asset & Configuration > Computers.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB684947