UI policies on Variable Sets take precedence over UI policies on Catalog Item despite order setting
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new catalog item.
- Create a variable set with two variables:
- Yes/No variable
- Single-line text variable
- Create a UI policy in variable set that sets variable b mandatory to true if variable a is yes and order set to 1000.
- Exit to catalog item.
- Create a UI policy in catalog item that sets variable b mandatory to false if variable a is yes and order set to 100.
- Test the catalog item.
Note that variable b is mandatory when variable a is yes, even though the catalog item UI policy has a lower order value.
Set the system property glide.sc.ui_policiy.variable_set_run_first to:
- true to have the item UI policies run last
- false to have the variable set UI policies run last
Related Problem: PRB646515