Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that you are using List v3.
- Navigate to System Properties > System.
- In Date format, change to dd/MM/yyyy.
- Click Save at the bottom of the properties page.
- Click the Settings icon (upper right corner of the user interface).
- In General, change Date/Time to Time Ago.
- Close the Settings popup window.
- Open a location table or incident table.
- Select the Updated field.
Note that the field is not displayed correctly. For example, it shows "18/02/2015" instead of "a year ago."
In a related issue, if you select the Compact list date/time option (Settings > General), the time is displayed as "-2015 18:10" instead of "18/02 18:10."
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB679551