Data Source with URL encoded sysparm_query values fail to filter the results. If sysparm_query is NOT URL encoded, results filtering works correctly
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that you have two instances available.
- On the first instance, create a new Data Source:
- Name = TestFromDavian
- Import set table label = TestFromDavian
- Import set table name = u_testfromdavian
- Type = File
- Format = XML
- XPath for each row = /xml/cmdb_ci_computer
- File retrieval method = HTTPS
- File path = /cmdb_ci_computer.do?XML=&sysparm_query=os%3DWindows%20XP%20Professional
- Server = <another-instance>
- User Name = <user-name for instance>
- Password = <password for user>
- Click Save.
- On a second instance (target), create three new computer systems on cmdb_ci_computer.do:
- Name = test1,
- Name = test2,
- Name = test3, os = "Windows XP Professional" (select from the list).
- To validate, search on /cmdb_ci_computer.do?XML=&sysparm_query=os%3DWindows%20XP%20Professional.
It should retrieve one record.
- Execute the load all records on the data source.
Note that it retrieves all three records ignoring sysparm_query as it does on the interface. It should retrieve one record ONLY based on the sysparm_query as it does on the interface.
Use file path without URL encoding.
Related Problem: PRB655847