Accessing the results of a public report from type list causes the default record from the sys_ui_list table to be deleted. Any list layout configured by the administrator is lost. In addition, a record is created by the guest user on the sys_ui_list table with an empty View field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Clear the cache by accessing cache.do.
- Navigate to incident.list.
- Go to the following URL to confirm that there is a list for the incident table on the default view: sys_ui_list_list.do?sysparm_query=view%3DDefault%20view%5Ename%3Dincident
Leave this window/tab open to refresh later.
- Create a public list type report on the incident table.
- Navigate to Reports > View/Run > Create a Report.
- Enter the values Data: Table, Incident
- Click Save.
- From the Save drop-down list, select Publish > Copy Public URL.
- Open a new window or another browser to make sure you have no active sessions to the system you were in.
- View the URL copied in step 4 and then close that browser/tab.
- Refresh the list from step 3.
Note that the task list is no longer there.
Make all public reports from type list not public so that they can be accessed only when the user is authenticated.
Related Problem: PRB659934