Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Dashboard Administration.
- Select a dashboard with an associated breakdown.
- Click on info icon next to the breakdown and configure the breakdown to act as an interactive filter.
- Choose a reference filter with more than one mapping.
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Dashboards and open the dashboard.
- Add the Interactive Filter Debug widget to the dashboard.
- Select the breakdown that acts as an interactive filter and change the element.
- Now you should see the published filter in debugger.
Note that the filter is published for only one reference filter mapping. The filter should be published for all reference filter mappings.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB701561