The 'Most Useful' section on the Knowledge homepage does not display articles based on the kb_feedback.useful field. This field is set when a user votes that a knowledge article is helpful.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to the Knowledge home page.
- Note the articles that are displayed in the Most Useful section.
- Navigate to the kb_feedback table.
- Add the Useful column to the list (if not already displayed).
- Filter the list by:
- Group the articles by Article.Short description.
- Compare the articles on this kb_feedback list to what was displayed in the Most Useful section on the Knowledge home page.
The articles in the Most Useful section are not displayed by Article.Published=True, Article.Knowledge_Base.Active=True, and Useful=Yes with the articles with the highest Useful=Yes count at the top of the section. (Note that the number of items shown in the section is governed by glide.knowman.content_block_limit.)
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB675709