Conditions on an indicator differ from the platform:
- Query operators with fields on the right side, such as [greater than] [field], are not applied on data collection.
- String fields are case-sensitive. For example, the filter [Description][Contains][Name] does not return results where the Description field contains 'name.'
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an indicator record.
- In the Conditions field, add a condition that contains a field value on the right.
- Add the indicator to a data collection job and run the job.
Note that the resulting scores do not take the filter condition into account.
Add the filter conditions to the indicator source instead of the indicator.
To identify affected Indicators, use the following filter:
Related Problem: PRB653517