The "Other" section on grouped reports shows no data when clicked; unsaved changes to reports do not display when report is run.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Reports > Create New.
- Select a report type with clickable elements, such as a pie or donut.
- Select a Group by value that has a sufficiently large number of possible results.
- Select a number of groups that returns an Other value.
For example, if your Group by value has 12 possibilities, select 10. The ten largest returns will be named in the report and the smallest two will be groups as Other.
- Select Show Other.
- Click Run.
- Click the segment labeled Other.
Note that a blank page displays instead of the values associated with Other.
Save the report in order to drill down into the Other section or to see changes made to the report.
Related Problem: PRB691552