Certification Tasks (cert_task.list) using Listv3 does not show the percentage correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
In a Helsinki instance:
- Activate Listv3, Certification Core, and Data Certification.
- Navigate to cert_task_list.do.
- Make sure that the column Percent complete is in the list.
- Right-click the column heading and choose Configure > List Control.
- Under List v3, select Disable list v3, and click Save.
- Right-click and choose Configure > List Control again, remove the check from Disable list v3, and set the Default view mode to None. Click Save.
Note that the Percent complete column has a red line in the percentage field.
Use List v2.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB691121