Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new service catalog record producer for the change_request table.
- Create a variable on the new record producer, using the following information:
- Type: Select Box
- Choice table: Change Request
- Choice Field: Type (which is a select box field with a choice list)
- Click Try It.
Note that the variable drop-down has the three out-of-box choices for change request types.
- Open a blank /change_request.do form.
- Right-click Personalize choices for the Type field.
- Add a new choice (Awkward).
- Click Save.
There are now four in the list.
- Try the Record Producer again.
Note that there are only the original three choices listed in the drop-down for the variable.
- Run cache.do.
- Try the record producer again.
Note that all four values are in the drop-down.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB615579