Export to Excel is missing the currency field icon, and it adds an extra 0 on translated currencies for some glide.system.locales.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a table with a currency column.
- In fx_currency table, change the symbol for TRY to ₺.
- Set glide.i18n.single_currency = false.
- Set glide.i18n.single_currency.code = USD.
- Set glide.sys.default.tz = Europe/Istanbul.
- Set glide.system.locale = tr.TR.
- Create a record in the new table with a currency amount in $ (for example, $100).
- Export to Excel.
Note that the output value is 1100.00.
The issue is fixed in Jakarta and onwards.
On older instances, export to CSV and convert to Excel, as the system property glide.system.locale should not be changed after the system has gone into production.
Ref.: Using Currencies
Related Problem: PRB686120