Steps to Reproduce
In a Fuji or Geneva instance:
- Go to System Properties > Service Catalog.
- Uncheck Append pricing information to option labels. Click Save.
- Go to Maintain items.
- Search for and open Apple iPhone 5.
- Click Try It.
- Review the variable Storage. It displays 64GB, 32GB, and 16GB, but no pricing information against the labels. (This is on first load, working as expected.)
- Change it from 64 GB to 32 GB.
- Review the select box for variable Storage again.
Pricing information for subtract is displayed now. This is not the expected result.
This issue is currently being investigated. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this known error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top of the article.
Related Problem: PRB656157