After configuring the incident form layout to include the incident variable editor, related lists no longer show the display/hide list button while in tabbed view. The incident variable editor appears to be attaching a style sheet, which causes the issue.
Steps to Reproduce
Reproduced in Eureka Patch 12 and Geneva Patch 5.
- Navigate to Incident > Create New.
- From the context menu on the incident form, click Configure > Form Layout.
- Add the variables Incident Variable Editor and Incidents by Same Caller to the form and click Save.
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner, select Forms, and turn on Tabbed forms.
- Under Related Links, click the Incidents by Same Caller tab and attempt to click the display/hide (+/-) button on the right.
Note that the button is clickable but appears to be hidden on the form. After clicking it, the section collapses and you are unable to expand it again without turning off tabbed forms.
Use one of the following workarounds:
- Remove the incident variable editor from the form.
- Click the gear icon at the upper right corner, select Forms, and turn off Tabbed forms.
Related Problem: PRB670586