There are no translations for the incident_sla database view labels. When creating a report on a Database view, the column names in the column selection slushbucket are not translated. Reports created on normal tables are not affected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definitions > Plugins.
- Find the I18N: French Translations plugin, right-click and click on Activate/Upgrade.
- In the filter navigator, enter incident_sla.list.
Note that the labels are not translated and showing in English.
- Navigate to System Localization > Field Labels.
- Search the list by table for incident_sla.
- Manually add the field labels:
- Click New in the Field Label form and enter the two-character language code of the target language in the Label, Plural, and Hint fields.
- Click Insert to create a new record in the Field Label table for this field label in the selected language.
Related Problem: PRB683885