When collecting scores multiple times per day in a domain-separated environment, if the collection job runs on the global domain, existing scores for the day are not deleted prior to re-collecting. This leads to duplicate scores.
Steps to Reproduce
- On a domain separated instance with no scores, run the default historic incident data collection job.
- Check the scores table for the number of collected scores.
- Run the historic collection job again.
The number of scores should be doubled. Further investigation shows scores for the same UUID and start at date.
- Do not use intraday collections - only collect scores once per day.
- Configure the data collection job to run as a user not in the global domain.
Related Problem: PRB680809