Mandatory tooltip is not translated in the Service Portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the I18N internationalization plugin with at least one language, such as French or German.
- Change the global language to the language you activated in step 1.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Service Portal Home.
- Click Order Something.
- Click Template Management.
- Click Propose a new Standard Change Template.
- Hover over the mandatory icon.
Note that the tooltip contains English text instead of the new language.
There is no known workaround for this issue. The issue was fixed since Helsinki Patch 1.
Related Problem: PRB680092