Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Activate one of the language plugins that starts with I18N.
For example, I18N: French Translations.
- Navigate to Incident > Create New.
- Click the Manage Attachments icon .
- Browse for a file and select it. Do NOT click on the Attach button.
- Click the Close icon .
A warning message is displayed: Close before uploading attachment?
- Click OK
- Navigate to System Properties > System Localization.
- In the Default language for the system (two character values) field, enter fr to change the instance language to French.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3-6.
The warning message is not translated into French.
Add a record to the sys_ui_message table.
Key: Close before uploading attachments?
Language: <Select appropriate value or enter valid 2-character code>
Message: <Desired translated message>
Repeat as needed if additional languages are enabled.
Related Problem: PRB679594