When exported to a PNG or JPG file, a widget with a lot of data on the x-axis loses data points due to the smaller width of the exported file.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Time series widget with data over months/years.
- Set Visualization to Column.
- Select Display data labels.
- Add the widget to a dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click the menu icon and export to png/jpg.
- Allow the widget to use the maximum width size of the dashboard page.
On the widget record, hide data labels by clearing the Display data labels option.
Related Problem: PRB674246