Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new catalog item via the Item Designer.
- Add a task (mandatory).
- Add one or more approvers, including Bow Ruggeri.
- Publish the item and order via the catalog.
- Log in as Bow Ruggeri.
- Go to Service Desk > My Approvals.
- Open a record (state should be Requested).
- Reject the request.
Notice that the sysapproval_approver record is Cancelled instead of Rejected.
Change the condition of the "request item closure" Business Rule from:
current.stage.changes() && (current.stage == 'Request Cancelled')
current.stage.changes() && (current.stage == 'Request Cancelled') && (current.approval == 'not requested' || current.approval == 'requested')
Note – Apply this change with help from the Support team. This change can affect upgrades because this business rule is considered a customization and will be skipped if you upgrade your instance to a new release.
Related Problem: PRB646637