In Geneva UI macros, variables are rendering labels.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions > Maintain Items and select the Office Desktop item.
- Scroll to Related Lists and in the Variables tab/section, click New.
- Add a new variable with the following values:
- Type: Macro
- Macro: (either use an existing macro or create a macro and assign it here)
- Add values for Question and Name
- Click Try It to render the catalog item.
Note that the Short Description is rendered on the macro even though the macro type is Macro and not Macro with Label.
Create a macro variable with the Question field containing an empty space " ".
Related Problem: PRB664348