If you set the glide.ui.advanced system property to true and then navigate to the Create New Template pop-up form, two Save buttons appear at the bottom right side of the form.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the Application Navigator, type sys_properties.list in the Filter navigator field.
- Open the glide.ui, advanced system property.
- Set the Value to true.
- Click Update.
- Navigate to Incident > Open.
- Open any incident record.
- Check to see that the template bar is displayed at the bottom of the form. (If it is not displayed, click the More options icon and select Toggle Template Bar.)
- Click the + button on the template bar to create a new template.
Two Save buttons appear on the bottom-right of the form.
Set the glide.ui.advanced system property to false.
Related Problem: PRB666282