This issue is only reproducible when using both Mozilla Firefox and the new UI16 interface in a Geneva instance.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Geneva instance from a Firefox browser.
- Create the client script Clear category in the attached xml file.
- Navigate to Knowledge > Articles > All.
- Open a knowledge article form.
- Change the Knowledge base field, and it will automatically clear the Category field.
- Fill in the new category in the Category field.
- Right-click on the form header and press Save.
The following error message appears for a few seconds and points to the onChange script Loads defaults for knowledge base:
There is currently no known workaround for this issue. You can subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available.
Related Problem: PRB674250