In Express, when a 'Run after Approval' is used for Request, Requested Item, or KB Submissions table, the rule does not run if there is a condition in the second rule.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an Express instance as an administrator.
- Create two approval rules, both with conditions, for the Request or Requested Item table.
- Run one rule after the other.
- Create a request ordering a service catalog item.
- After the 1st rule is run, approve the request.
Note that the 2nd rule never runs.
- Remove the condition from the 2nd rule.
- Create a request again.
Note that the 2nd rule does run.
In Geneva, the only workaround when a second rule is required on the affected tables is to remove the conditions from he second rule.
Related Problem: PRB651383