Translated HTML TinyMCE icon tooltips are not translated to the Finnish and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Activate language plugins for Finnish and Brazilian Portuguese. For faster access, search for I18N.
- Click gear icon and change the Language system setting to Finnish.
- Navigate to Knowledge > Create New.
- Move to the Text field and hover the mouse over the icons of the HTML editor.
Note that the tooltips are not translated, as shown in the illustration.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. You can submit an Enhancement Request from the Self-Service portal on HI, and Subscribe to this article to be notified in case of future updates.
Related Problem: PRB670317