Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance with base system Geneva release installed.
- Log in an a non-admin user.
- Check that the latest List v3 plugin is active.
- Navigate to any list or related list.
- Click the gear icon and personalize the list columns.
The page refreshees, possibly showing the new column layout initially.
- Open one of the listed records.
- Navigate back to the list.
The previous oclumn layout is displayed.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. To receive notifications when more information is available about this issue, subscribe to this known error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top of the article.
Related Problem: PRB661075