In multi-language Fuji instances, if you use the gear icon to open the instance settings, the word "Preferences" in the popup frame is not translated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance with the Fuji release installed.
- Check that the I18N internationalization plugin is installed with at least one language (for example, Spanish).
- Click the gear icon to open the instance settings.
- Scroll down to the Language field and switch to Spanish.
- Open the instance settings again.
Note that all header labels are translated except Preferences.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB646403