Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Knowledge Base > Create New.
- Click inside the Text field.
- Click Insert/edit image icon on the editing toolbar.
- In Type, select Image Library.
- Click New.
- In Filename field, start typing.
The system should allow you to enter text, but you can only enter one character. Each character you enter overwrites the previous one.
- Click Choose File.
- Select a file and click Open.
The Filename field is updated automatically.
- Try to edit the text in the Filename field.
Again, you are not able to enter more than one character. The system should allow you to edit or replace the file name.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB608430