Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an instance.
- Navigate to Incident > Open.
- Right-click on Open and click Edit Module.
- Configure as shown in the screenshot below.
- Right-click in the header and select Insert and Stay.
- Create a new incident.
- In Short description, enter test.
- Refresh the page to ensure that navigation refreshes.
- Click on Incident >Test.
- Open the Column Header search if it is not open (click the magnifying glass).
- In the Number search box, enter INC and press enter or return on your keyboard.
- Right click on the list header and select Export > Excel (or any other export method).
- Download the file.
- Open the file.
Note that the exported file has no data content except the header.
The issue is being investigated. Review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix.
As a workaround, click on the query filter condition a second time. The correct record set is exported. In order to verify the actual query that has been generated, right-click on the blank area in the line of the filter condition, select [View Frame Source], and copy the URL.
Related Problem: PRB641039