When the Template Bar is hidden by setting the glide.ui.show_template_bar.<table_name> property, the Toggle Template Bar option is still present and there is no way to hide the option.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to sys_properties.list.
- Add the glide.ui.show_template_bar.incident property and set it to false.
- Save the record.
- Navigate to Incident > Open.
- Open any record.
- In the Form Header, click on the More Options menu.
Note that the Toggle Template Bar option is still displayed.
Create a global UI Script containing the following statement:
The exact implementation of this can vary.
- If you want this to be applied throughout all the forms on the Instance, you may need to add this within a setTimeout call
- If you want this to effect specific forms, encapsulate the code within a function and call it from a client script for the respective table (for example, onLoad Client Script on Incident table)
Related Problem: PRB657128