In the Personalize > Form Layout slushbucket, expanding reference field columns makes the list empty or incomplete. What actually happens is that the select box scrolls down far below all of the content in the box, below the limit of the scrollbar. This occurs using the Chrome browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance using the Chrome browser.
- In the navigator, type cmdb_ci_computer.form.
- Right-click the header and select Personalize > Form Layout.
- Scroll down and select the Owned By field.
- Click the green "plus sign" icon to see the derived fields.
Note that you only see the last option in the left-hand side. The select box has been scrolled too far down.
This is expected behaviour. As a workaround, scroll the select box on the left-hand side.
Related Problem: PRB592366