Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that the property glide.ui.list.allow_extended_fields is set to true.
- Navigate to Incidents > Open.
- Open any incident record.
- Right-click on the header and select Personalize> Form Layout.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to check that the extended fields are listed.
- From the Available slushbucket, select Assigned to.
- Click on the [+].
This would take you to another list of fields.
- Navigate back to the original list by clicking on Incident Fields.
Note that the extended fields are no longer listed in the available slushbucket list.
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this problem please contact ServiceNow Technical Support
Related Problem: PRB629519