Using current.variable in an advanced reference qualifier causes the list to go blank when navigating to the next page of the results.
Steps to Reproduce
For simplicity, the following steps modify the existing Catalog Item named Apple iPad 3.
- Create two new variables:
Type: reference (cmn_location)
Type: reference (sys_user)
- Click Try It.
- Choose values for Location (with more than 20 users belonging to it) and User.
A good location example using default demo data is 3 Whitehall Court, London.
- Navigate to the created requested item.
- In the Variable Editor, click on the user lookup.
- Click on the next button in pagination.
It should go to the next page of record, but it goes blank.
The problem is being investigated. Please subscribe to this Known Error article for updates as they become available.
Related Problem: PRB656099