Use the procedure provided in this article to make a knowledge base public in Knowledge v3.
Release or Environment
Knowledge v3 and later releases
- Navigate to Knowledge > Administration > Knowledge Bases.
- Select the knowledge base you want to make public.
- Go to the Can Read section or tab and remove any entries from the list.
Everyone gets read permission on all articles in that knowledge base.
- In the Application Navigator's Filter navigator field, enter sys_public.list and press Enter.
- In the Page column, look for a page named kb_find.
- For kb_find, change the value in the Active column to true.
- In the Page column, look for a page named kb_view.
- For kb_view, change the value in the Active column to true.
- As a public user, try <instance-name>/kb_find.do.