When setting a form field to read-only, the field decorators are not shown. Then, if setting glide.ui.reference.readonly.clickthrough to true, only the popup icon appears, not the others.
For general information, see Reference field icon.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to a demo instance.
- Open an incident.
- Choose a cmdb value in the Configuration Item.
- Click Save.
- Copy your incident number.
- import the attached xml (a client script that sets cmdb_ci to read-only) to the incident table:
- Navigate to the incident.list
- Right-click the banner
- Select Import XML
- Paste your incident number into the global search.
The field is now read-only, but the tree picker, bsm map, ref icon, etc do not appear. Only the popup icon appears.
This behavior is by design. The tree picker or bsm map icons do not display for read-only reference field.
To make these reference icons reappear on forms, import the attached XML file UI Macro 'element_reference_read_only'.
Related Problem: PRB583324