- Alerts from SCOM do not close in ServiceNow despite receiving value 255 (=closing)
- SCOM groovy script does not collect SCOM alerts with empty Node field
- Time of SCOM event is set to the time of the SN instance, not original time when the Alert was created in SCOM server
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate Event Management plugin.
- Define SCOM connector.
- Activate SCOM connector.
- Notice the following:
- There are no incoming events with resolution state Closing - no alert will be closed
- There are no incoming events with empty Node field
- The Time of event is the time of the event created in the SN instance and not when it was created in the SCOM server
To resolve the resolution state issue, create an Event Mapping Rule that maps the value 255 in the field ResolutionState to the value Closing.
To resolve all of the issues, replace the SCOM script with the attached SCOM script.
Related Problem: PRB651320