There is a clever feature in catalog items to automatically group sets of checkbox variables that appear after a label when rendered in the catalog or variable editor on forms. In Fuji, if all checkboxes in one of these groups are hidden by UI Policies, the label is also hidden automatically. In Geneva, the label remains on screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Catalog Item that has these variables:
- order 10: a Label variable
- order 20: a CheckBox variable
- order 30: a CheckBox variable
- Create a Catalog UI Policy to set the two checkbox variables as visible=false.
- Try the catalog item.
The Label variable is still shown, but it should be hidden.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB655476