Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to an instance using the base sytem Fuji release.
- Activate a language internationalization plugin (for example, French).
Installation may take several minutes to complete.
- Change the language to French.
- Navigate to any incident form and verify that all labels and hover-over tips are translated in French.
- Click the related incidents reference icon button.
Note that the pop-up window still shows the header message in English.
Replace the header message hard-coded in the invoked UI Macro user_show_incidents (sys_id=6020e170d73031008d7dc23c5e61031b), with a more generic and usable text like 'rel.' (as shown in the attached XML file).
Related Problem: PRB661058