Steps to Reproduce
- Open any Change Request record.
- Right-click the form header and select Configure > Form Layout.
- Create a new field called Date Difference with a type of Duration.
- Create a Before insert/update business rule on Change Request table to calculate the Date Difference with following script:
current.date_difference = gs.dateDiff(current.start_date.getDisplayValue(), current.end_date.getDisplayValue(), false);
- Open an existing Change Request record (or create a new one) and put a Planned Start Date later than a Planned End Date.
Ensure the number of Days is negative (the Date Difference value should be negative).
- Navigate to change_request.list.
- Personalize the List Layout adding the Date Difference column.
Note that the negative day value is not present, only the hour/minute values are displayed.
Negative values are currently not supported.
If you are interested in seeing this functionality in a future release, submit an enhancement request in HI by navigating to Self-Service > Enhancement Requests -> Open an Enhancement Request.
Related Problem: PRB594426