When a non-ASCII character is entered into a field (for example, last work note or description) of a record that is displayed on a gauge for a list report, the gauge disappears when the homepage is reloaded.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as System Administrator.
- Navigate to Incident > Open.
- Open any incident record.
- In the Short Description field, enter some text with a non-ASCII character.
- Assign the incident to the System Administrator.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the ITIL Homepage homepage.
Note that the My Work filter is gone.
Removing the column from the report eanbles the gauge to still load on the homepage, providing quick access to the records.
Related Problem: PRB581837