Inaccurate Seen In and Fixed In data in known error articles
ServiceNow Known Error articles contain the following information:
- a description of the problem
- the steps to reproduce the problem so users can follow the steps to verify if the problem is occurring on their instance
- a workaround for a short-term solution that users can apply to get their instance back to a functional state of service
Known Error articles also contain Seen In and Fixed In fields at the bottom of the article:
- Seen In: lists all of the ServiceNow versions that contain the problem
- Fixed In: lists all of the ServiceNow versions that contain a fix for the problem
Currently, the Seen In and Fixed In fields do not contain accurate information. ServiceNow is working on this problem and trying to identify a solution.
If you need to determine a ServiceNow version that contains a fix for a specific problem, submit an incident to ServiceNow. A Customer Support agent can help you determine the correct version to which you should upgrade.