Performance Analytics for Incident Management is enabled for all instances starting with Eureka. This functionality is configured to work with default Incident table columns. On instances that upgraded to Eureka, these columns may not exist. For example, Performance Analytics uses the "resolved_at" column from the Incident table. For instances that upgraded to Eureka, this column has the name "u_resolved_at" instead.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade an Eureka instance to a later version.
- Activate the Performance Analytics for Incident Management plugin.
- Run a Performance Analytics data collector job for the Incident table.
The data collector job ends with the state Collected with errors and the data collector job log contains an error similar to the following:
Invalid query conditions: <list of query conditions>
--> Fetched too many rows from indicator source <indicator source>
- Run the attached script named Validate.PluginData.js.
This script checks for all objects and columns that are needed. Script results are written to the Plugin Activation logs for the Performance Analytics (ID: com.snc.pa) plugin as warnings. If the script is successful, no warnings are written. The warnings tell you about any Performance Analytics objects that are missing.
- Reconfigure the Performance Analytics content plugin so it matches your data structure.
- Re-run the script to ensure that you have resolved all warnings.
Related Problem: PRB654826