Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- Create a list report on any table with None selected on Group by.
- Change Group by to any dot-walked field.
- Run the report.
- Try to change the Group by field back to None.
- Note that once you select a dot-walked field to group by, the selection None disappears from the list even after you remove related fields, and until the report is reloaded.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
You can subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB651310