Calendar report sorting is not sorting to current month unless a date is found to be on or after the current date.
This behavior is different from what is outlined in the product documentation Creating Calendars.
Note: By default calendar reports open to the current month unless there is no record for that month, and then they open to the next month that contains a record.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to the list [change_request] table.
- Make a mass list edit and set all start_date values to a day in the previous month.
- Set the start_date of one record to a value of a month in the previous year.
- Create a new report:
- Type: Calendar
- Table: change_request
- Calendar field: Planned start date
- Note the report does not sort to previous month but instead to the previous year, as if sorting ascending.
If there is no occurrence on the current day or later, the report sorts by date ascending, to the furthest month in the past.
Enter a dummy record in the table on which you have the calendar report. The dummy record must be entered for the current month of the year.
Related Problem: PRB647789