In viewing the rendered HTML page, the "0F" is transposed to "F0". The remainder of the color definition "243E" in this example remains correct.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- In the navigation filter, enter Reports.
- Go to Color Definitions and click New.
- Create a new color starting with "#0F":
- Name: Strong Cyan
- Color: #0FAAAA
- Click Submit.
- Go to Chart Colors and assign the color created above to an element. For example:
- You can either select the color name by clicking on magnifying glass or enter the color in the color field. For example: #0FAAAA
- Click Update.
- Go to Reports > Create New. Enter the report information:
- Type: Bar Chart
- Table: Incident
- Group by: category
- Stacked field: priority
- Aggregation: count
- Check the Use color palette check box and keep all other defaults.
- Click Run.
- Note the color appears to be a pink (#F0AAAA) and that "0F" has been transposed to "F0".
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
You can also subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB650062