When clicking on published calendar report, the data opens in a new tab rather than the same.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- In the navigation filter, enter Reports.
- Go to View/Run.
- Open a calendar report, and click its data. Note that the data loads in the same browser tab.
- Publish the same calendar report.
- Navigate to the published report URL and click its data.
Observe the data loads in a new browser tab.
This appears to be happening only with published calendar reports. For other types of published reports (pie, bar, etc.), the data loads in the same tab when clicking the chart. Calendar reports within the instance (non-accessed through the published URL) open the links in the same tab as every other type of report.
The issue occurs with legacy calendars only and not consistently on all browsers. In Chrome or Firefox, already in Helsinki, after publishing and navigating to the published URL of a new calendar (2.0), it works as expected, staying within the same window.
Related Problem: PRB648113