Recent Choices in the table drop-down does not honor ACLs. This enables users without report_on permission to run or create reports on tables.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance with base system Fuji or Geneva installed.
- Impersonate an ITIL user.
- Create and save a report on the Incident table.
- Impersonate an Admin user.
- Create an ACL on all tables (*), report_on action, in advanced script type:
- Impersonate an ITIL user again.
- Create a new report.
The ITIL user should now see no table in the table drop-down with the exception on Recent choice Incident.
- Select Recent choice Incident.
The User can Run and Save the report (as expected).
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB647513