Going to Reports > View/Run and clicking the mouse wheel button (middle button) on a record does not open the report in a new tab in Chrome. It opens in a new window in IE9 or Firefox 40.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start Windows 7 VM or a Mac and test these browsers:
- Chrome 44 (on Win7 and Mac)
- IE 11 (only on Win7)
- Log in to the Fuji demo instance.
- In the navigation filter, enter Reports.
- Go to View/Run.
- Click the mouse wheel to view the report.
- Note that the mouse wheel opens the report page in the same window.
Also note that the wheel click works on the incident list but not on the reports list
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience. You can submit an Enhancement Request from the Self-Service portal on HI, and Subscribe to this article to be notified in case of future updates.
Related Problem: PRB644183