When viewing a trend chart on an instance using an Oracle database, the value displayed on the chart is different than the number of records in the list when clicking the bar.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start with a baseline Eureka instance running an Oracle database.
- Use Scripts - Background to run the attached script to generate 2000 incidents to report on.
- Go to Report > Create New. Enter the information below:
- Type: Trend Chart
- Table: Incident
- Trend by: Closed
- per: Week
- Aggregation: Count
- Hover over one of the bars in the chart, and note the count (this should be around 330-360).
- Click the bar to open the list of incidents, and note that the number of records does not match the number from step #4.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB625832