Steps to Reproduce
- Install the On-Call Scheduling plugin (with no demo data).
- Create a user, giving the user the itil and rota_manager roles.
- Make this user the manager of the network group.
- Create a new on-call rota (8-5 work days) for the network group.
- Add all members.
- Give it 1 or more duty rotations.
- Log in as the user created in step 2.
- Try to generate a formatted on-call schedule report for the network group.
Note that the report is blank.
The issue is in the script include named OnCallSecurityNG. The method 'rotaMgrAccess" is making a wrong use of group.manager. At that point, "group" is not a glideRecord, but a sysId.
To resolve this issue, import the attached script include.
NOTE: Revert the change before upgrading.
Related Problem: PRB652217